Who says pizza can’t be delicious and healthy? This veggie-rich dish offers a unique take on the classic American breakfast. The eggs and turkey bacon add extra protein to this crunchy thin crust pizza, making it an energizing brunch plate or a rejuvenating post-workout meal.
1 Multi-Grain (with flax) Flat Out Wrap
1 egg & 2 egg whites
1 large handful of spinach
1/2 medium onion
1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
2 strips of Butterball Thin & Crispy Turkey Bacon
Non-stick butter spray (to coat the pan & baking sheet)
Salt and pepper to taste
What you will need:
2 stove-top pans: 1 small & 1 large
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. While you wait for it to heat up, cover a cooking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick butter spray. Place Flat Out wrap on the cookie sheet. Once oven reaches the desired temperature, place cookie sheet in the oven for 5 minutes or until slightly browned & crispy.
2. Heat a burner to medium-high heat. Spray a small pan with non-stick butter spray and place your 2 slices of turkey bacon on it. Cook bacon for 4-5 minutes, or until browned, occasionally flipping the slices.
3. Heat a separate burner to medium-high heat. Spray a large pan with non-stick butter spray and begin to cook your spinach. Chop onion on your cutting board & add it to the spinach mixture.
4. While veggies are cooking, mix egg & egg whites together in a smaller bowl. Once spinach becomes slightly browned and onion slightly translucent, add eggs to your large pan. Then, add cottage cheese and salt & pepper. Scramble your eggs, veggies, and cheese until fully cooked and slightly browned.
5. Top your (now toasty) Flat Out wrap with the egg scramble, evenly spreading it throughout. Feel free to leave a small lip for the crust. Break your 2 slices of turkey bacon into bite-size pieces and sprinkle atop the egg scramble. Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes or until slightly browned.
6. Indulge in your diner-inspired guilt-free breakfast pizza!