Call me nerdy, but I choose to spend my lunch breaks (and a lot of my down time) discovering ways to get my creative juices flowing. As a Marketing professional with a niche for writing, I am always looking to other bloggers for new found inspiration for my design projects, recipes, and, of course, for my day-to-day life.
My weakness? Design and DIY blogs. I can’t get enough of them! It’s amazing how creative people can be. There are a few blogs I check daily (Cupcakes and Cashmere and Lauren Conrad being two of my favorites), but I’m always on the look out for new & interesting finds!
This week’s discoveries:
1. The Crafted Life (DIY, Crafts, Interior Design)
2. Essie Button (Beauty, DIY, Fashion, Food, Lifestyle)
3. Vintage Revivals (DIY, Crafts, Interior Design)
4. Protein Treats By Nicolette (Baking & Cooking)
5. Baked Bree (Baking & Cooking)
Maximize your down time this weekend by checking out these talented bloggers for yourself. Happy weekend.